Parade of Homes™
The original Parade of Homes™, where "Dream Homes Become Reality," is an annual tour of homes presented by the Home Builders Association (HBA) of Greater Austin. The HBA has presented the Parade of Homes™ in the greater Austin area for the last 56 years. Tours allow visitors to check out the latest in architecture design, interior decorating, pool design and landscape design. Remember, if it doesn't say "Parade of Homes™ presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin" it's not the real thing.
2009 Tour Information
First ever HBA 5-Star
GREEN Parade of Homes™.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to tour 5-Star Green Homes by five award winning builders. The 2009 event will be an "urban" tour of homes located in the new Mueller development - the site of Austin's old Mueller Airport. Located just three miles from downtown Austin and the Texas State Capitol and two miles from The University of Texas at Austin, Mueller is perfectly positioned to become an energetic new hub for central Austin. Come have a look!
Preview Party for HBA and Real Estate Industry Members
- Thursday, May 21, 6-9pm
- Tickets are $50 each (includes appetizers and one drink ticket - cash bar after that)
- Parking off 51st Street near Berkman Drive (free shuttle)
- Map / Directions
- Community website
- Buy preview party tickets now. (May 14 deadline)
Dates and Hours
- May 23, 2009 - June 7, 2009
- 10:00am - 8:00pm, Thursday through Tuesday (closed Wednesdays)
- Purchase at the gate
- Ticket price: $15; $12 for seniors and kids 5-17; kids under 5 are free
- Sorry, NO credit cards accepted
- Tickets only valid for entry on day of purchase
Homes are open when weather permits. Call (512) 454-5588 to see if homes are open for tours during bad weather.
- Bill Taute Homes / website / (512) 441-0699
- Cool River Custom Homes / website / (512) 294-5212
- Durrett Interests LLC / website / (512) 472-3100
- The Muskin Company / website / (512) 371-0037
- Streetman Homes / website / (512) 473-3725
To view artist renderings and descriptions for each home, click on the address below.